Lazy Writing 4 Lazy Writing 4

It was weird comedy ive never really seen an animation like it and maybe i should watch the previous versions to understand the humor more. Though it was refreshing i thought it was also a little dry. I also got confused at one point as both the male characters sound the same for a second i thought couch man(for the sake of distinguishing the two) was narrating the show and playing along then i realized they were extremely similar. Anyway that was my only real problem.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yeah, the Announcer voice is sort of confusing in retrospect, I think you can tell I'm sort of tired when I recorded it. It's not an excuse though. Thanks.

George Carlin Robot George Carlin Robot

Refreshing

Though the comedy was a little bland for me. the animation was truly superb and worthy of a 10 just from a technical aspect . also glad to see some new ways of animating here it really separates your work from the spam that gets submitted

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

Amazing!

I really enjoyed this flash it was very well made.
Fluid animation Check!
Great lip sync Check!
Actually Funny Check!

the only thing i would suggest is to create some original material i know its supposed to be somewhat of a parody of all things internet and funny but it could use some originality.

Anyway guys great flash and i look forward to more from you.

Maybe even a series?

Dubstickman Dubstickman

All around perfect stick flash

this had everything fluid animation, original concept, executed well theirs nothing more to be said other than that you earned your Five!

Red like hell :episode0 Red like hell :episode0

a better way

You must find a better way to improve the quality of the flash as its hard to judge what cant really be seen. i hope this flash will pass from what i can tell the flash was interesting though maybe it could have used dialogue.

hopefully your next flash will be at its best quality don't comprise find a way to compress the size and keep its presentation.

airman4 responds:

i agree , the quality is awful
hope to be able to upload more than 10 meg movie !

The next will be better
check my website for seeing them in better quality

thanks guys for review!

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Trolling Kirbopher

Before i review i would like to say WHAT THE FUCK! why are half of these reviews just pointless trolling it doesn't even seem like anybody is giving advice that would help the show progress its just complaints on how you don't like the movie if you don't like it don't fucking watch it. that doesn't mean it deserves a lower score seriously its a fucking flash Who are you Oney to tell someone that a character in their flash cant do something because it doesn't follow your fucking logic.

Anyway before i keep ranting ill review

im thoroughly impressed with how the show has progressed the animation in the fight scenes have defiantly improved and the voice acting is still great. my only problem is that it starts off slow.

And really Oney im surprised this coming from you everybody cant take jokes from the internet use a popular anime and great flash skills put them together as if there comedic gods.

Ánima by Gusana Ánima by Gusana

Creative!

its refreshing to see some new concepts created and executed so well

had to log in just to make the 5 equal its worth!

naruto san vs rock lee naruto san vs rock lee

different concept

not only has this been done hundreds of times but it has been done a lot better.

for future work that u may create i suggest looking at other sprite flash fights and taking more time on your flash.

Benjamin VS Gen Benjamin VS Gen

Great animation, ok Fight

Very smooth animation especially with the effects but the fights between the two were pretty boring didn't really seem like they were really have a epic battle

besides that i thought u did a great job

TOME Short: Hackers TOME Short: Hackers

I Wish

I love this series so much i wish i could contribute but alas im useless at flash. anyway thanks for releasing the prologue short very well done