View Profile theartofkc

36 Movie Reviews

It was weird comedy ive never really seen an animation like it and maybe i should watch the previous versions to understand the humor more. Though it was refreshing i thought it was also a little dry. I also got confused at one point as both the male characters sound the same for a second i thought couch man(for the sake of distinguishing the two) was narrating the show and playing along then i realized they were extremely similar. Anyway that was my only real problem.

LazyMuffin responds:

Yeah, the Announcer voice is sort of confusing in retrospect, I think you can tell I'm sort of tired when I recorded it. It's not an excuse though. Thanks.

Refreshing

Though the comedy was a little bland for me. the animation was truly superb and worthy of a 10 just from a technical aspect . also glad to see some new ways of animating here it really separates your work from the spam that gets submitted

a better way

You must find a better way to improve the quality of the flash as its hard to judge what cant really be seen. i hope this flash will pass from what i can tell the flash was interesting though maybe it could have used dialogue.

hopefully your next flash will be at its best quality don't comprise find a way to compress the size and keep its presentation.

airman4 responds:

i agree , the quality is awful
hope to be able to upload more than 10 meg movie !

The next will be better
check my website for seeing them in better quality

thanks guys for review!

21 Game Reviews

Guy below me stated it perfectly also, this concept has been done a lot so nothing to original. If you're gonna make a clone at least make it amazing.

Suggestions

besides the fact that you plan on adding more power ups and music how about a high score system maybe like a leader board also backgrounds and different game modes.

interesting!

was a really weird but different puzzler enjoyed the graphics could use some music and background tho

6 Audio Reviews

....

Its so fucking amazing

cheshyre responds:

and so are you! Thanks for the 10!!

wow amazing

to me this is your best song no flaws at all i love this fucking song ^_^

u kno

you kno i got to be first to comment on this track this song is fire keep doing u and best beleive we taking over

Mr ECHO3 @theartofkc